Easy Peasy Banana Cake
December 07, 2016
Everyone know banana is a great and nutrient fruits and it is part of 5 a day fruits. If you happened buy too much bananas and it's seem like turned ripe and brown. Here's the solution, bake them... This recipe allow you to go for good 45 to 50 minutes run or indoor turbo session whilst you waiting it to be ready...:)
Meal Type: Dessert
Recipe Type: -
Prep time: 00:15
Cook time: 00:45
- 1 Grated zest of Lemon
- 3 Riped Banana
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate bar, milk
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 100 grams Eggplant
- 300 grams Self-raising Flour
- 175 grams Soft Brown Sugar
- 175 grams Softened Butter
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Line the base of 20cm deep round cake tin and butter the sides.
2. Measure the cake ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Beat together until smooth by hand. Pour into the lined tin and level the top.
3. Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes, until light golden brown. Test with a skewer to see if the cake cooked through.
4. Leave to cool down a little, the remove from the tin.
5. Serve it with lemon curd and fruits if desired.