Wholemeal Chia Seeds Goji Berries Coconut Soft Oat Cookies
March 14, 2017
No refined sugar soft cookies and packed with all the great nutrients such as goji berries, chia seeds, coconut, honey....It's indeed a real treat with a cup of tea XX
Meal Type: Snack
Recipe Type: Treat
Prep time: 00:15
Cook time: 00:17
Would you like to know how to get additional income? Go to the site and play book of ra kostenlos ohne anmeldung. Join the lucky ones!
IngredientsIf you are mad about your incomes, it's no point waiting. Play the game book of ra slots and win a fortune!
- 1/2 cups Dried Mixed Fruits
- 1 cups Oats, toasted, Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cups Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon All Spices
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 cups Wholemeal Flour
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Gojiberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, desiccated coconut, all spices, and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, honey, eggs and vanilla extract with hand. Add flour mixture, and stir to combine; mix in oats, dried mixed fruits, chia seeds, goji berries.
3. Using two tablespoons or ice cream scoop per cookie, roll into balls; place on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper, 1 ½ inches apart. Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 17 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through.
4. Cool for 5 minutes on sheets, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool down completely.