Wholemeal Multi-grains Walnut Banana Loaf
March 09, 2017
Guilt free healthy and scrumptious snack to refuel your body after hard day at work or post exercise
Meal Type: Snack
Recipe Type: Sports Fuel
Prep time: 00:15
Cook time: 01:00
- 100 grams Mix of walnut and pecan (crushed it with hand)
- 100 grams mix of oat, flaxseed, chia seed, and hempseed
- 6 Ripe bananas, peeled
- 125 grams Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 200 grams Self-raising wholemeal flour
- 2 Free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 0 Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/325°F/gas
- Would you like to know how to get additional income? Go to the site and play book of ra freispiele kostenlos spielen. Join the lucky ones! Mash up the bananas with a fork, so, you have mixture of smooth and chunky, and put them aside.
- If you are mad about your incomes, it's no point waiting. Play the game book of ra slots and win a fortune! Cream the butter and sugar together in a food processor, or by hand, until smooth and pale, and beat in the eggs one by one, scraping the sides as you go so everything gets mixed together, then spoon into a large get a good Add the mashed bananas and crushed walnuts to the bowl of batter, then sift in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, ground nutmeg and salt. Mix everything together until you have a nice smooth batter.
- Tear off a metre of greaseproof paper, scrunch it and wet under a tap. Drizzle a little olive oil over sides and rub that in, then push the scrunched greaseproof into a loaf tin, getting it right down into the corners. Transfer the batter to the tin and cook on the middle shelf in the oven for an hour.
- After an hour, test the loaf by poking a skewer into the middle. If the skewer comes out clean the loaf is cooked, if not put the tin back in the oven for another few minutes.